Mondee Launches Shareholder Travel Rewards Initiative in Partnership with TiiCKER
Next-Gen Conversational and Generative A.I. Platform (“Abhi”) Now Fully Integrated with Mondee’s Marketplace, Bringing Immersive Travel Experiences to Travelers Worldwide, Incorporating Global Knowledge and Local Delivery to the Fingertips of Travel Experts and Influencers
Using the power of Mondee’s proprietary A.I. platform as well as multiple A.I. engines, such as
The new Marketplace, available both as an app and on the web, empowers travel experts to expand their scope across global and local suppliers; there is no unknown destination or service. By providing global expertise and knowledge for users,
“We are thrilled to introduce a new A.I. technology platform to our innovative journey and consumer travel experiences, which we expect will transform the travel marketplace,” said Prasad Gundumogula, Founder, CEO and Chairman of
Key features of
- Abhi, Mondee’s A.I. Platform: Abhi can engage users in meaningful conversations, understand complex questions, and offer comprehensive responses. It provides even more personalized suggestions as travelers turn their dream trip into a reality. Beyond that, Abhi can also instantly create a custom travel experience guide based on a traveler’s interests, making it easier than ever to refine the trip and complete the booking.
- TripBuddy, Mondee’s Conversational Commerce Platform: Travel experts and travelers can take advantage of close collaboration with Mondee’s advanced messaging and cart technology that makes discussing travel details and coordinating travel booking within a group of travelers easier than ever. With TripBuddy, travelers can build itineraries in a live environment and collaboratively book travel among friends, family or co-workers.
- Mobile-First Marketplace App: Launched for both iOS and Android, the mobile app features a fully integrated A.I. powered Marketplace platform for travelers, travel experts, influencers and organizations to be able to communicate, collaborate, rapidly create and complete personalized well priced experiences from amongst some of the widest varieties of global and local travel and activities options.
- Fintech Platform Specialized for Travel Industry:
Mondee Marketplaceis a secure, easy-to-use Marketplace where all transactions are made using the latest payment security tech and provides the ability to transact in over 20 currencies with global credit card processing, alternate payments and digital wallet options.
- Cruises: A revolutionary cruises platform fully integrated into
Mondee'sMarketplace that provides travelers a seamless shopping and booking experience. For travel experts, it is a comprehensive and dynamic cruise solution, simplifying the complex cruise related workflows to support their customer base.
- Refer-a-Friend Program: Travel influencers, experts and agents can earn revenue share on travel booked by the friends, family, co-workers, and customers that they refer and support.
- Actionable, Growth-Driving Analytics: Actionable insights with an advanced analytics dashboard where travel influencers, experts and agents have visibility into their traveler network activity, earnings, sales performance, support KPIs, rewards points and much more.
- Global Inventory Hub: Mondee’s Marketplace is enhanced with global content and negotiated inventory across multiple segments including flights, hotels, cars, cruises, local activities and other add-ons. Travel influencers, experts and agents can invite their travelers and dynamically set universal or trip-specific rewards and service fees.
- A CRM Optimized to Travel: A new generation CRM platform to manage customer profiles and preferences with the power of A.I./ML models and dynamic rules engines to provide travel experiences customized at the personal level.
- Multi-Language: The Marketplace2 offers travel content in numerous languages and real-time translation. While continuously increasing, 19 languages are currently active, enabling travelers to interact with Mondee’s global experts to build travel experiences supported by local experts.
Dynamic Packaging: In a single transaction, users can combine flights, hotels, rental cars, events and cruises with dynamic packaging and pricing.
Note to media:
For additional information or to download our media kit, please visit: mondee.com.
1 Flight, hotel, and cruises are available on mobile and Web while cars are only available on Web.
2 Available on Web-only.
Established in 2011,
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as: “believe,” “can”, “"may,” “expects,” “intends,” “potential,” “plans,” “will” and similar references to future periods. Examples of forward-looking statements include, among others, statements we make regarding the Company’s future growth, performance, business prospects and opportunities, strategies, expectations, future plans and intentions or other future events are forward looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Management believes that these forward-looking statements are reasonable as and when made. However, the Company cautions you that these forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, most of which are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond the control of the Company. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, the ability to implement business plans and forecasts; the outcome of any legal proceedings that may be instituted against the Company or others and any definitive agreements with respect thereto; the ability of the Company to grow and manage growth profitably maintain relationships with customers and suppliers and retain its management and key employees; the ability of the Company to maintain compliance with Nasdaq’s listing standards, and other risks and uncertainties set forth in the sections entitled “Risk Factors” and “Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K/A for the year ended
Nothing in this press release should be regarded as a representation by any person that the forward-looking statements set forth herein will be achieved or that any of the contemplated results of such forward-looking statements will be achieved. In light of the significant uncertainties in these forward-looking statements, you should not rely upon forward-looking statements as predictions of future events. Except as required by law,